Today my man turns 31, so I wanted to dedicate a little birthday list just for him today...
Lance, 31 things I love about you...
1) That you always kiss me goodbye in the morning if you leave the house first.
2) That you hate flying, but love to travel.
3) That you will always break it down on the dance floor.
4) That you won a limbo contest on our honeymoon.
5) That you know my exact order at practically every fast food restaurant.
6) That you have choreographed moves to "You're the Best Around."
7) That you cook me dinner and never complain.
8) That you have a passion for adventure.
9) That you can fix practically anything... without directions.
10) That you tell me I'm beautiful (even in my over-sized sweatshirt).
11) That you could watch the History Channel and Discovery Channel all day.
12) That despite #11, you will almost always watch HGTV with me.
13) That you love Little Cat as much as I do. (don't deny it)
14) That you write me love notes on the bathroom mirror.
15) That you care more about investing in young men's lives than winning football games.
16) That you worry about the ones you love.
17) That you have the best laugh in a crowded movie theatre.
18) That you eat a bag of popcorn with me almost every night.
19) That you always find me the tallest Christmas tree.
20) That you can suck down a Coke Icee in record time.
21) That you teach me something new every day.
22) That you have a passion to share Christ's love around the world.
23) That you cherish family.
24) That you support all of my random hobbies.
25) That you are a walking encyclopedia... a wealth of knowledge.
26) That you take me on dates.
27) That you will always be 2 years older than me.
28) That you encourage me to be creative.
29) That you always take out the garbage.
30) That you trust the Lord with our marriage.
31) That YOU are MINE.
Happy birthday babe. I love you.