This week I received 2 super cool awards... both of which made me feel super cool.
Ashley over at Oh Me! passed on the 7 Facts Blog Award. Ashley is way, way cute and grew up in the state of Kentucky (maybe she can teach me a bit about my new home state?). You should definitely check out her adorable blog... we share a love of fun shoes, she has her own 30 before 30 list, and she has the sweetest 2nd chance love story. Told you... way, way cute.
Then Lauren over at First Comes Love passed on the Versatile Blogger Award. Lauren is super cute and pretty much my kindred spirit. She renovates and redecorates, is super crafty, and takes pictures... not to mention that her husband and my husband grew up together. We won't get into the fact that my husband was actually teaching high school when Lauren was still in high school... absolutely beside the point.
Both of these awards require that you come up with 7 intriguing facts about yourself... hmmm...
1) I love musicals. Like really love them. My favorite is RENT... but I'm dying to see Les Miserables.
2) We almost moved to the other side of the world. As in, sold our house and started the application process for Almaty, Kazakhstan... but it turned out the Lord had different plans... so now we are at seminary.
3) I despise throwing up. I realize most people don't enjoy this... but I mean, I like really, really hate it. Unlike my friend Lauren, I don't go into full-blown panic attacks about it... but I can count on one hand how many times I have thrown up in my adult life... and I am almost 30.
4) I was in my high school's Show Choir. We called it Pop Choir... think Glee, just not nearly as cool. (if only there was a Puckerman at my school...) But we sang and danced... went to sectionals and all that stuff.
5) I go to sleep with socks on... but never wake up with socks on. I'm not really sure what happens, but at some point in the middle of the night, I rip them off and throw them on the floor.
6) I used to have my nose pierced. And would do it again in a heartbeat.
7) I worked in the Wal-mart deli one summer. Yes, as in slicing up turkey and ham while wearing a hair net. I spent a summer in Panama City Beach, FL with a group from our college ministry, and we were all required to get summer jobs... it was quite humorous.
So now, I am supposed to pass these awards on to some of my favorite bloggers...
The 7 Facts Blog Award goes to....
Jessamie @ Bird & Branch Redesign
Amber @ Cross My Heart Designs
Jenna (my super cool sister) @ Order & Pestle
Shaelyne @ Meadows Art & Photography
Marie @ Pouty Pink Princess
And the Versatile Blogger Award goes to...
Molly @ The Rigolosos
Danielle @ A Day in the Life
Rachel @ Falling From Trees
Alaina @ Misc.alain.eous
Jamie @ The CP