Cooler weather plus too much time on Pinterest has me thinking about my fall wardrobe. Here are some of my favorite fall style pieces this year...
1) Love the casual sweater + shorts combo. Not sure how much longer I can get away with shorts...
4) ...and these Anthro shoes! I love the mustard yellow color.
6) This is the perfect fall work outfit. Love the brown flared pants with the pop of orange accessories.
7) I love how simple and effortless this J. Crew combo looks. Denim on denim... add the perfect tote and you're all set.
8) Again... simple, simple, simple. Love how the fun flats and watch dress it up a notch.
9) Green coat... yes please. I so love this pop of color. I'm also digging the shorts/tights/socks/boots combo:)
10) This is my ideal fall outfit. Classic and simple. Love this skirt and those adorable earrings.
Linking this top 10 list to Oh Amanda.