Last year my sister and I started doing a closet swap any time either of us were visiting the other. At first it was just a handful of shirts each, but now it has become a full-fledged exchange of awesomeness. My sister lives in Alabama and we have now made the closet swap a semi-annual exchange. We each go through our closets collecting shirts, skirts, purses, etc that we think the other might enjoy. The point is not to just get rid of last season's clothes, but to actually throw in a few nice items. I'm telling you... it's flippin' awesome. So, here's the definition of the Julia/Jenna closet swap...
J&J Closet Swap: a semi-annual exchange of clothing and accessories complete with new styling ideas and tips from one sister to another... aka, most brilliant idea ever. The rules and guidelines have changed a little since our first ever closet swap last year.
Here are the top 10 reasons why the closet swap freakin' rocks...
1) I get to see my sister.
2) It's like a giant shopping spree.
3) It's free.
4) You acquire things you wouldn't normally buy.
5) You finally get to borrow that top you've been dying to wear.
6) It's free.
7) It brings new life to your old clothes.
8) It curbs your need for spending and shopping.
9) You have a new eye for new outfits/styles.
10) Oh... and it's free. Have I said that yet?
Have you tried a closet swap before? If not... you should. Size 8 1/2 shoe... medium tops... long pants... any takers? ;)
Linking this up to Oh Amanda.